CAN I GET REAL-TIME DIAGNOSTICS FOR MY VEHICLE?
Yes, and it's easy—with the SYNC® Vehicle Health Report.
The last thing you need as you’re hurrying to work in the morning is car trouble. To help avoid unwelcome surprises, Ford created the SYNC® Vehicle Health Report, which gives you an up-to-date summary of your vehicle’s health, including brakes, oil and fluids, transmission, engine, recalls and more. This tool—available on 2009 to 2016 model years with SYNC® with MyFord® or SYNC® with MyFord Touch®—can help you save on repairs by giving you a heads-up before small problems turn serious.
How it Works:
1. Activate the feature in your owner account. Log in at owner.ford.com and click on “Vehicle Health Report” and then “Manage Notifications.” You can opt to have the report emailed to you or to receive a text-message notification when your report is ready.
2. Put your vehicle in park. Make sure your parking brake is off and and that your vehicle has been running for at least 60 seconds.
3. Select "Vehicle Health Report." Access it through the “Settings” touch screen or simply press the “Voice” button and say “Vehicle Health Report.”
4. Check your email or owner account. You’ll soon receive an emailed report indicating whether your vehicle’s parts are okay or require service. You’ll also find an expanded version of the report, with additional details, at owner.ford.com.
5. Click to schedule an appointment. If your car needs servicing, a link can take you to your favorite dealer’s website.
This way you can enjoy your coffee on your commute, instead of worrying about any mysterious car issues.